Sunday, November 11, 2012

Some fun stuff...

So we finally did it, we passed all 4 of our home/garage inspections... yay!!!! We celebrated by taking our parents out for supper to Montana's. The celebration wasn't over then, we also continued with more renovations; we are sooo close to having our kitchen done. Hopefully by the end of next week we will be done!
Here's a sneak peak at where we are now...


Here are some pictures of random thigs we've been up to...

We've goofed around a lot inside because of the cold weather, and let's face it, we are goofy people!
This was a dust cover from the smole detector TJ installed.
Carter is ready for a shower




What a monkey!
 
 
We played together...
Payton's first time with markers

Does she ever love stickers!!!
 
Dancing with Cyrus

Payton was sharing with Carter

Here you go Carter... She really is a great big sister (most of the time)
 
 
Payton's first snowman... not quite done yet
 
Out for a walk, it was -15... what was I thinkin?! It took me
1/2 hour to get them all dressed and we were only out for
about 40 mins due to payton pestering Cyrus.
And don't worry, Carter was in the snuggli on me,
this was just for a picture.


We've been playing around with many different hair styles
Payton discovered the hair clip drawer as I was
cleaning the bathroom. She kept handing me clips
and tried putting them in her hair. I put all the ones
she handed to me in her hair- pretty much all of them!
 

 
I don't know what to say...


 
and we've posed for some pictures
Payton peed on the toilet for the first time. I thought
she may be ready for toilet training, but not quite yet!


 
I know it blurry, but what a goof! We just had to
take a picture of the way she was sleeping!!!
 


And again, she's so funny!

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Awe they are too cute! Congrats on the inspection! Can't wait to see you all at Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete