Thursday, August 04, 2011

Top 10 Pictures "The Many Faces of Payton in a Matter of Minutes"

Almost every Sunday my mom (& dad &/or Auntie Becca & Auntie Kim) watch(es) Payton while TJ and I play softball. One Sunday evening I returned to pick Payton up and my mom showed me these pictures...

Here are the top 10 (oh yes, there were more than 10!)

10

9

8

 7 

  6

5

4

3
2
 

and drum roll please......

1

I found it EXTREMELY hard to decide which pictures were best... the only easy one was #1.
Let me know which one is your favorite...

Picture #2 is a face Payton has been doing often. You'll see in more upcoming blogs :)




3 comments:

  1. I love #2 - she's got the whole Blue Steel look down!! Zoolander 2 her she comes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your choice of #1 Kel. I can't help but smile when she smiles :)

    ReplyDelete